INTRODUCTION – Company Profile
Grad2Pro was established in 2017 and our vision is to disrupt the reputation of the recruitment industry by creating a sourced pool of well -trained highly skilled recruitment professionals whilst providing remarkable graduates the opportunity of building a career in Recruitment.
As a division of The Impact Group [established 2013] we strongly believe that a business is only sustainable when its employees flourish and reach their full potential. It is our intention to make a meaningful contribution to graduates and business through the GRAD2PRO project.
Sourcing and Selection
The selection process is stringent and only applicants who have the correct skillset, attitude and personality for success in recruitment are selected to attend the training program.
To qualify graduates, need to have:
- excellent matric results and have
- completed their degrees within the required period with no failed subjects.
- In addition, applicants complete a series of assessments including a DISC and a logical reasoning profile in which they must perform well against a set benchmark.
We select candidates who have strong entrepreneurial instincts and the potential to succeed in a driven and pressurized sales environment.
The shortlisted applicants are telephonically screened and, if successful, invited to an interview. The interviews are competency based and each candidate is scored objectively against pre-determined questions. Candidates who perform well in the first round are invited to a panel interview in which they are required to do a presentation on a researched topic.
This method is used to assess their ability to research, think on their feet, communicate effectively and perform under pressure.
THE TRAINING PROGRAM
Successful candidates attend a 3-week Intensive Recruitment Training program in which the basic steps of the recruitment sales process are trained. The facilitators are Marilize Erasmus and Dalene Lewis who have 40 years combined experience in the recruitment industry.
The program emphasis is on gaining practical experience, whilst still being exposed to the basic theory of recruitment.
We follow a blended learning approach 70% practical, 20% theory and 10% peer learning.
Participants are assessed throughout the program and the pass rate is a minimum of 75% in the final assessment.
The program includes:
- Recruitment Process: Pillars and Process for Recruitment Success
- Sourcing candidates: ATTRACT, ENGAGE, SECURE. Utilising Social Media, Boolean searches, Effective Advertising, attracting Passive Candidates and the power of networking. Qualifying and Identifying Superior Skills
- New Business Development: Candidate Marketing, Cold Calling, Following Up on Leads, Researching companies, Scripts and the art of smart questions, Consultative Selling
- Interviewing and Qualifying Candidates
- Job Specs and Projects
- The Art of Closing
- Goal Setting and Planning
- Business Communication skills and Business Etiquette for Graduate.
POST TRAINING PLACEMENT
Companies who are interested in employing successful graduates are given the opportunity to ‘pre-interview’ candidates or can request that we select candidates for them to interview after the first week and based upon our interim assessment of the program participants.
Companies who commit to employing grads before the program starts are given first choice and can interview as many of the participating graduates as they wish. Should a company prefer to wait until the program is complete and then interview graduates they will only have the opportunity to interview graduates who have not been pre-employed should there be any available.
All graduates are reference checked and Grad2Pro provides a report on each participants’ performance highlighting strengths and areas which need additional training. Over and above the 3 months coaching which is included in the initial investment extra individual mentoring can be provided at a fee.
R 18 000 (excl.) includes the selection, training, placement and 3 month mentoring program.
Should you be interested please do not hesitate to contact us on: 012 100 3090 or mail to email@example.com
To date we have run with 3 Programs and successfully trained and placed 23 graduates.
Results in first 3 Months